Dr Shreedhar G.K., M.S., M.Ch., DNB.,
Dr Shreedhar is the first Uro Onco surgeon in this part of Tamilnadu and has more than 7 years of expertise in treating urological cancers. He specializes in open, endoscopic, laparoscopic, and robotic surgery for patients with Kidney, Bladder, Prostate, Penile and Testicular cancers.
During his MCh Urology training at Amrita Institute of Medical sciences, Kochi, he was fascinated with Uro Oncology. He had 2 years dedicated to structured training in Uro Oncology and Robotic surgery at the same institute.
He routinely performs Radical prostatectomy, Radical Cystectomy, Radical Nephrectomy, Nephron sparing surgery (Partial Nephrectomy), ILND for penile cancer, RPLND and complex urinary diversion such as Illeal conduit and Neobladder.
- University Gold Medal for securing 1st rank in M. Ch Urology Final Exams.
- Best Outgoing Post Graduate Student Award.
- Prize Exam Gold Medal in Forensic Medicine & Pediatrics.
- Kandasamy SG, Chandran KR, Pooleri GK. Minimal invasive approaches in lymph node management of carcinoma of penis: A review. Indian J Urol 2022;38:15-21. .
- Multiple Sebaceous Horn on the Penis - an Interesting Case Report – Indian Journal of Surgery, Jan 2013 DOI 10.1007/s12262-013-0860-1.
- Shreedhar, Pattabi Sasikumar, Santhanagopal; A Rare presentation of Kimura’s Disease - Journal of International Medical Sciences Academy (2014), Vol 27
- Sali, Gaurav & Sanjeevan, Kalavampara & Kandasamy, G.S. & Kumar, Anil & Mathew, G. & Thomas, A.. (2020). Genitourinary Non-Tuberculous Mycobacterial (GU-NTM) Infections: A Single Institution Experience in South India. Indian Journal of Tuberculosis. 10.1016/j.ijtb.2020.08.018.
- Robot Assisted Supine Extraperitoneoscopic Retro Peritoneal Lymph Node Dissection in Nonseminomatous Germ Cell Cancer – Our Initial Experience Best Poster Award – 3rd National Conference on Robotic Urology Forum (RUFCON 2019) held at Kochi.
- Synovial Sarcoma of Kidney with IVC Thrombus - Case report and review of literature Poster presented in Urological Society Of India National Conference (USICON 2019) held at Bhubaneshwar.
- Outcomes Of Nephrectomy With IVC Thrombectomy - A Single Tertiary Care Centre Experience Paper presented in Urological Society Of India National Conference (USICON 2019) held at Bhubaneshwar.
- Largest Glomus tumour of Kidney - Case report and review of literature Best Poster Award – Urological Association of Kerala (UAKCON 2018) held at Thrissur.
- RCC with IVC thrombus – a 15 year single centre experience Paper presented in prize paper category at Urological Association of Kerala (UAKCON 2018) held at Thrissur.
- FPrimary Renal Plasmacytoma – case report and Literature review Poster presented in Urological Society Of India National Conference (USICON 2018) held at Jaipur.
- Idiopathic Gastric Subserosal Hematoma – A case report TN&P ASICON 2012 held on August 2012 at Thanjavur.
- Lipoma of Tongue - a rare presentation for a common tumour T&P ASICON 2012 held on August 2012 at Thanjavur.
- Designer Drugs - A review UG BEST PAPER National Conference of Indian Academy of Forensic Medicine held on 2005 at Calicut.
Papers & Posters Presented
Memberships in Professional bodies
- Society of Genitourinary Oncologists (SOGO)
- American Urological Association (AUA)
- Urological association of Asia (UAA)
- Urological Society of India (USI)
- Urological Association of Kerala (UAK)